What happens when Simply Spray fabric paint meets t-shirts? Anything can happen, that’s what. Simply Spray fabric paint gives anyone the ability to create whatever design and color they want on their t-shirts. Tie Dye, galaxy, zig-zag, stripes, stenciled patterns, and other designs are possible. You’re only limited by your own imagination.
When you look around the web for such projects, you’ll see a wide variety of t-shirts, dresses, pants, jeans, blue jean shirts or jackets, and other materials can be painted with Simply Spray Fabric paint. You can renew an old or stained shirt or turn a plain colored shirt into something amazing.
Here are a few examples from around the worldwide web.
This cool looking puzzle t-shirt is another unique, one-of-a-kind creation. Purple is a great color to use. This would make a good shirt to wear in support of autism, which could be why it was designed this way.
What about making something cute for the baby? This onesie is a Tie Dye version created using various colors of Simply Spray Fabric paint.
How do they do the Tie Dye look? One way to make a shirt look like it’s Tie Dyed is to scrunch up the shirt, spray one color, then repeat until you have added all the colors you want. You don’t have to tie up the shirt like you do when you are using the washing machine method with conventional dye. You can manipulate the t-shirt as you please and as you spray paint.
To make a pattern or design, you can use just about anything to create any look you desire. You can use numbers, letters, fleur-de-lis, lace, or any other kind of craft stencil you can find to create a design using Simply Spray fabric paint. Just take care to protect any part of the shirt you don’t want to paint by using an old towel or tape it down to secure it and protect those areas.
Why is Simply Spray such a popular brand for fabric paint?
- It produces no fumes, so you can use it indoors.
- It’s non-toxic. You can do something fun with the kids on a rainy day.
- It dries soft and pliable and doesn’t affect the texture of your clothing.
- It won’t fade.
- It’s UV resistant.
- It’s easy to use and you can quickly paint your t-shirt.
- It dries at room temperature within 30 minutes. There is no need to use a heat source or iron to make it dry.
- Soap and water easily wash it off your hands.
- After 72 hours, your new fashion t-shirt can be washed in the machine.